- Brings more than 25 years of training and education experience in UK, Spain and the Gulf Region and insights and experience from supplying staffing solutions to industry in the UK.
- 1980’sManaged a language centre in Malaga Spain of 400 + students
- Leaving Spain for the Gulf she landed in Abu Dhabi where she started a long association with the British Council heading different projects as diverse as managing external projects for companies such as ADNOC, ADYIA, GASCO etc. , to Cultural Events Organizer of large scale projects bringing out Shakespearian players, jazz & art exhibitions . She was also instrumental in finding the funding for the return of Wilfred Thesiger and staging the exhibition in all the 7 Emirates
- Returning to UK in 1994, ran her own recruitment partnership in the Midlands building up the business to a 2.5 million turnover
- However, the Emirates never left her soul and she returned, selling the business in 1999, and began work for ENOC National Oil Company as a management trainer, making engagement and team development her love and speciality; bringing with her considerable expertise of working in and for industry.
- She believes that everyone should be made to feel that they can make a difference.
- A creator of Buzzwords for Buzy Bees and attitudinal card game for the corporate world, and co-founder of CLO-ME
- Dreams to be instrumental in co manifesting “The World Palace of Thinking” with Edward de Bono in the UAE.