- Tell us about you, your experience and time in the Middle East.
I’m a Life Coach, Motivational Speaker and Corporate Trainer, and I’ve been in the UAE since 2007. I am an ex- corporate banker, with an MBA from Australia. I’m passionate about Human Psychology, Quantum Physics, Tao Philosophy, the Law of Attraction, and Esoteric Symbolism
2. How would you describe the culture of your business
I’d use three words: Abundance, Synergy & Flow.
I do what I love, and I love what I do.., and I do it with people whom I love. Every proposal, every project, is based on a sense of Purpose – Fullness.
Every Training, Speaking or Coaching – is an expressing of my Being.
All the people I work with, mirror these tenets.
3. How easy is it for you to get direct access to the decision makers in your company.
Being the owner of my business, and the only one in my business it allows me to partner with Like – Hearted people – for various projects.
4. What are your biggest challenges in the next 5 years?
I believe they will be:
- Equipping Leaders with ‘Mindsets’ and ‘Heart-sets’. .
- Teaching Change Resilience.
- Exploring Innovative Channels to reach those who seek the information (and inspiration) that I share.
- Continuing my personal momentum of Self Growth.
- Staying True to my Values.
5.What are the skills and competencies that you would need to train in order to meet the regions talent requirements?
a. Emotional Intelligence – aka Self Leadership.
b. Purpose Based Living.
c. Compassionate Capitalism.
Director – StepUP Management Solutions FZ-LLC
RAK, United Arab Emirates
Tel: +971 50 282 4857