I just received an employee engagement feedback survey from a friend (who will remain nameless) and wondered how you think your business compares with the feedback below
- 40% of workers say their job is extremely stressful
- 48% of workers report extreme fatigue at work and a sense of feeling out of control
- 99% of workers indicated it is important to them that they get recognized when they do good work
- 84% of workers are fine with non-monetary recognition for good work and this helps them improve their performance levels.
- 32% of high performers are likely to look for a new job within the next 12 months.
Please feel free to post your comments